In this episode, AP Emissions’ Leonard Oshman, Director of Business Development, explains diesel particulate filter, product features and benefits.
• Manufactured in Hobart, IN, DuraFit is the only vertically integrated DPF manufacturer in the market. (:08)
• DuraFit controls the process, manufacturing process and product performance. (:15)
• What’s inside a DuraFit DPF? (:33)
• An explanation of the exterior of a DuraFit DPF. (:51)
• DuraFit components have an industry-leading warranty. (1:09)
Manufactured in Hobart, Indiana, DuraFit is the only vertically integrated DPF manufacturer in the market. What does that mean?
We control the manufacturing process and product performance. DuraFit utilizes our own coating designs, state-of-the-art coating process, steel processing, canning, and welding. Let’s take a look at the DPF product.
Advanced catalyst improves performance, efficiency and durability. Upgraded matting, stainless steel retaining rings help reduce failure from vibration, back pressure and extreme temperatures.
High-grade stainless steel can resist corrosion and improves durability. Precision crafted flanges ensure a durable ceiling surface to guard against leaks. Gaskets and clamps included, where required, help reduce installation time and cost.
All of this comes with a three-year industry leading, unlimited mileage warranty. Made in the USA. Tried, tested, proven. DuraFit is building DPFs above standards.
Thanks for watching. For more information, visit our website at apemissions.com or visit durafit-exhaust.com.